hundredyearsago.blogspot.com
ESTHER

i want dark blue hair.
www.blythed.blogspot.com

TAG



Thursday, August 7, 2008

today is one of the most memorable days of the year, in fact i think its the second (because when i think of memorable, only one came into my head so far...)

anyway, it wasnt exactly something very nice to remember, since i got scolded 4 times by 3 people because of 1 incident. anyway its not something i would want to blog about here, espescially when it involves -------. anyway, thanks to those who stood by me! ^__^ im really glad and grateful that i can just blabber crap to you :)
and of course, i am very annoyed with myself, and i know i made at least 3 people annoyed today too, AND maybe many others when ~~~. life is so weird. i felt pissed//like crap//disappointed with myself//horrible//guilty the whole day. oh wells..

i guess its something like, 1/4 class bonding? :/ (i know a number of you saw what was happening and ran somewhere else >_>)
i hope those who are hurt will stop being hurt and i apologise for everything wrong today. and whatever it is, i will ensure such a matter will not happen again.
-end of public apology-

tomorrow brings me worries,
I swapped my innocence for pride
Crushed the end within my stride
Said I'm strong now I know that I'm a leaver

at