hundredyearsago.blogspot.com
ESTHER

i want dark blue hair.
www.blythed.blogspot.com

TAG



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yesterday i dreamt of us going to an amusement park. I dont know if it was a recurring dream or what but that place felt strangely familiar. Like i kinda been ther before though thinking about it, i cant really recall any place like that. It was pretty gloomy day, but we took many rides. We explored the place and found a secluded cabin where the stimulated rdes were, we took log rides down the streams with strong currents here and there, i remembered lining up in a grotto. We took some kiddy roller coasters because we wanted to save the best ride for the last. It was battlestar thingum haha. We walked around, ate pizzas which came in triangle boxes, and we walked into some mini museum with ancient things like murals and sculptures. We went into a souvenier shop and i was looking for something. Forgot what. Wanted to get something for us. I think we tried wristbands. And tshirts. I was always worried i will wake up and realise its just a dream. but i didnt. When we got out of the shop, it was already evening. We waited to take the carousel. I wanted to take a picture of us with the entrance sign. Security guard came up an said no flash photography. I didnt take then since it was already very very dark. And cold. You kept me warm, it was kinda funny. We werent exactly close but, idk, it was a funny feeling so hard to describe. And i fell into deeper sleep. I didnt wake up, the dream just ended there. I didnt wake up and go Oh damn just another stupid dream.

But thats what it still is no?
Just a dream.

at