hundredyearsago.blogspot.com
ESTHER

i want dark blue hair.
www.blythed.blogspot.com

TAG



Tuesday, April 17, 2012

went to the titanic exhibition yesterday with tania. it was gooooood. we spent real long queueing outside and by the time we were halfway through, we were kinda late for the "non-dinner". and we still had the andy warhol exhibition to go. in the end, we rushed through the andy warhol exhibition (wasted!! :( andy is awesome).

petrina is one of a kind. apparently there was supposed to be a surprise birthday dinner, but then i kept receiving mass smses from them hahaha. at first i was clueless then it got suspicious. and eventually i knew what was going on. tania asked me to place my food order first (since we were late), but petrina insisted there was no dinner happening at the same time. hahaha got to love all of them (L)(L)(K).

anyway the meet up was perhaps the most awesome thing to happen this week. i miss them all so much : )

Saw this from a postcard at the exhibition:
If dreams would come true,
how happy I'd be!
I dreamed I loved you

And I dreamed you loved me.

at