this post comes late because my laptop screen died last week and it has been at the service centre. anyway last weekend was a great one for me. i managed to catch up with yinhui, and watched addams family with minjia and meiqi.
saturday - it was great chilling out with yinhui. we went to a cafe called Strangers Reunion though we intended to go to another one. we walked the streets of chinatown, outram and tanjong pagar and realised there are a lot of nice quaint cafes and lovely shophouse architecture. took photos with our film cameras, sipped coffees, and acted all poseur hahah. went to clarke quay with our fruit beers at night and relaxed at a quiet spot.
ah i miss spending time with you :) (L)(L)
sunday night - addams family was not bad though i kinda expected a lil more... bangz. the set and cast were good, just that i felt that the music could be grander hahaha like have an orchestra and i want those glaring strobe lights lololol am i expecting too much.
rag was ok this week except tension is brewing, time is running out and tears were shed. i noticed the songs on repeat include Misery, Radioactive and Breakeven.
"I am in mis...er...yyyyyy"
"I'm waking up/ to ash and dust/... I'm breathing in/ the chemicals"
"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing"
how very apt.


